If you are interested in writing for Screeninsuits.com, please contact us at [email protected] We are happy to consider content submissions from bloggers, authors, and movie enthusiasts that meet the guidelines below. We are looking for passionate fans/writers that can create entertaining and informative posts/articles.
Regular Columnist Submission guidelines:
- We are looking for content on entertainment topics especially the latest ones. But we are not looking for content on any random topic. So, it is necessary for you to understand thoroughly what is our ultimate goal.
- Content must meet the standards of quality writing. We’re looking for unique editorial voices that evoke love and understanding of movies and web series with a unique voice. ( i.e. one’s own point of view)
- The articles should be facts-based and researched deeply beforehand.
- Editorial pieces should be a minimum of 800 words in length. We will only accept shorter content in special cases.
- We’re looking for original content. If you’ve previously published the content on another site or your own blog, please do not submit it to us. Copying whole or significant segments of prior published work is not accepted.
- Submissions must be fact-checked, edited, and typo-free.
- Use relevant photographs, but even if you forget to add some then we will make sure to upload them with relevant images.
- If you wish to submit other types of content, for example, bios, film descriptions or video content, please send us some samples of your work.
Please familiarize yourself with our content before submitting your work.
We will only publish content that we deem respectful, family-friendly, and of interest to our audience. All submissions are subject to editorial review, proofing and editing. We reserve the right to reject content deemed controversial or inappropriate for our audience.
Thanks so much, and looking forward to hearing from you!
Work With us
If you are interested in working for Screeninsuits.com, You can Apply for the content writing internship at [email protected] or reach out to us by filling up the following form.